How can the Australian Healthcare Workforce Improve Efficiency?
Efficiency is a big driver throughout the entire healthcare system right now and it all starts with the workforce.Budgets are becoming tighter, and the skills gap getting wider, creating the need for industry wide change.
Never has there been a greater need for the health sector to examine workforce productivity and consider how the utilisation of strategic workforce planning and workforce redesign can help to achieve healthcare workforce efficiency.
Of course, the skills and abilities of the current and future workforce will depend heavily on the education and training made available to them. Whether new to the industry or looking to develop skills further, innovation within clinical placements simulation health and tele-health will not only educate the workforce, but retain the key information held by the ageing workforce.
Workforce Efficiency in Healthcare 2014 will address the challenges you face and guide you through the strategies you can deploy to boost the productivity of your workforce and develop efficient training pathways to ensure that your organisation is best placed to respond to future healthcare demands.
Maximising your Learning Opportunities
Through on-going research with past delegates and other healthcare stakeholders we have responded to your individual training requirements and covering all aspects of Strategic Workforce Planning, Workforce Redesign, Education, Certification and Learning and Development.
Learning themes will include:
- Strategic workforce planning
- Leadership and innovation
- Development of efficient training pathways
- Simulated learning programs
- Workforce productivity
- Attracting and retaining graduates in rural areas
- Workforce efficiency through technology
- Workforce re-design
- Inter-professional learning
- Health workforce distribution
And many more...
This year's program has been specifically designed to benefit the following healthcare roles:
- HR Directors/Managers
- Workforce Planning Directors/Managers
- Directors/Head of Nursing
- Directors/Heads of Clinical/Medical Education
- Heads People, Learning and Culture
- Integrated Clinical Practice Leads
- Simulation Training Coordinators
- Workforce Development managers
- Heads of Learning and Development
- E-Health Managers
- Telehealth Managers